nWay is looking for a System Designer to work on Power Rangers: Legacy Wars, a free-to-play synchronous, multiplayer fighting game on mobile. This role will be responsible for working on post-launch features and balancing the economy.
- Balancing the game economy including store pricing, loot drop tables, etc.
- Writing specs for new live ops features that improve monetization or retention
- Guide specs through implementation with engineering team
- Watch and tune features post launch to meet expectations
- Work collaboratively with the game design, engineering, and art team
- Developing a store strategy to optimize monetization
- Provide a basis for initial assumptions and formulas when tuning economy
- Strong math, statistics, and analytical skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience in free-to-play games
- 3+ years in a system design role
- Bachelor’s degree required
Contact us at HR@nway.com