nWay is currently looking for an experienced Client Engineer to help work on our Power Rangers Legacy Wars game.
- Work very closely with designers to implement gameplay features and functionality.
- Collaborate with artists to solve pipeline problems and bring their assets into the game.
- Work closely with QA to ensure high-quality game.
- Extend and optimize existing features and systems.
- 3+ years of commercial development experience with at least one shipped mobile game
- Fluent in C# with strong knowledge of data structures
- Deep knowledge of game development with Unity3D
- Strong debugging, profiling and analytic skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or related area
- Experience developing or playing action games
- Experience creating and supporting tools used in game development
- Experience with shader programming
- Experience with native Android or iOS development
- Experience with integrating 3rd party sdks and services
Why you want to work here
At nWay, we’re passionate about games and we’re always looking for talented individuals who share that same drive. We’re a small startup defined by a very collaborative, lean and laid back culture where everyone just wants to get things done. Our office is located in the heart of San Francisco and we’re conveniently located near BART, Muni and Caltrain. We also offer medical, dental, vision insurances, FSA and Commuter options, and a snack room!
Contact us at HR@nway.com