HR Business Partner (or Sr. HR Generalist)
nWay is currently looking for an experienced Human Resources professional.
- Work closely and conduct weekly meetings with business leaders and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Responsible for leading workforce planning, hiring efforts, performance management, compensation planning, partnering with business leaders to address complex operation issues, mitigate risk and implement solutions that result in the best possible outcome for the company, teams and people
- Provide HR guidance and coaching to employees and leaders when appropriate
- Design and development of HR programs and services to support the employment life cycle
- Provides day-to-day direction in all aspects of international human resources
- Understand and solicit employee opinions and anticipate their needs and concerns
- Utilizing knowledge of local employment legislation (and may include global employment law), partners with managers and HR to address workplace issues
- Convey the company values and cultures and make sure that employees embody them
- Build up organizational culture and employment branding by planning various activities and events etc.
- Create and execute on employee experiences that surprise and delight from small impromptu initiatives to large scale events
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration etc.
- Minimum 5 years of HR business partner, generalist or equivalent experience
- Preferably experience in game industry or start-up organization
- Ability to work independently under little guidance on several projects simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Why you want to work here
At nWay, we’re passionate about games and we’re always looking for talented individuals who share that same drive. We’re a small startup defined by a very collaborative, lean and laid back culture where everyone just wants to get things done. Our office is located in the heart of San Francisco and we’re conveniently located near BART, Muni and Caltrain. We also offer medical, dental, vision insurances, FSA and Commuter options, and a snack room!
Contact us at HR@nway.com