BI Analyst Position
The BI Analyst supports the marketing team in providing reporting and analytical insights or current campaign and initiatives. This role executes ad-hoc marketing analysis leveraging data from the marketing team and document the key findings and insights. This role involves strategic thinking, problem-solving skills and cross-functional collaboration to execute marketing strategy, drive innovation and business results.
- Reports on and analyzes user acquisition spending and tracking the user within our game including trends in customer acquisition, conversion, and user behavior using both standard and ad hoc reporting tools.
- Reviews sales and traffic data daily. Provides weekly, and quarterly performance reports to all key stakeholders.
- Builds reports and generate analyses to help drive positive ROAS on user acquisition spend and efficiency.
- Dive into the data to find areas of opportunity and then implementing rapid test and learning.
- Analyzes metrics and draw actionable findings for various marketing campaigns across multiple media channels.
- Consult and advise on marketing campaigns to efficiently drive new customers within ROI targets.
- Create forecasting and dashboards for LTV and retention of users from marketing spend.
- Conducts marketing analysis to optimize marketing campaign performance and determine responsive and profitable segments.
- Understands business priorities and marketing goals, decision drivers, and hypotheses, to create appropriate metrics to analyze.
- Implements ad-hoc projects to build data resources, enhance reporting and deliver meaningful/actionable analytical insights.
- Effectively communicates strategies and results to stakeholders and senior managers
- Maintains existing marketing reports and develop business requirements for new automated reports.
- Advanced SQL programming skills and experience working with large databases; Excel VBA skills preferred
- Knowledgeable and experienced with analytic methodology, statistical analysis and test design including experimental design, A/B testing, random distribution, sample size and t-tests
- Strong analytical skills and experience with experimental design (e.g. A/B and multivariate testing)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- 2-3 years of experience in gaming especially in mobile strongly preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication and strong attention to detail
Experience / Education
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, marketing or equivalent education.
- Two or more years experience in gaming or mobile app marketing focused on online or direct marketing.
- Two or more years of revenue-generating programs with ability to create advanced dashboards and forecasting/prediction models
- Experience with mobile games or app product or services; financial services experience a plus.
- Technical skills for aggregating, manipulating and analyzing data to inform marketing decisions.
Contact us at HR@nway.com