Community Development & Social Media Strategist, China
nWay is currently looking for a fluent Chinese speaker to serve as our Community Development & Social Media Strategist to build the Chinese player community for Power Rangers: Legacy Wars. The position will be based out of San Francisco. This position will serve as the voice of nWay to the player community, and as the voice of the community back to the Game Team. He or she will work with internal marketing team members as well as our IP partners to grow the size of the community and drive community engagement.
- Take ownership of planning and implementing all aspects of social media marketing.
- Take advantage of IP partners’ (Lionsgate and Saban) marketing programs and organic fans to drive growth.
- Identify and optimize outreach through Chinese social media channels (e.g., Weibo, WeChat).
- Work with IP partners’ Super Fans and YouTube/Twitch Influencers to drive streamer.
- Press engagement and event management around relevant game conferences.
- Identify existing communities (e.g., fighting games, super hero fans) to grow our social media base.
- Target e-sports community for organic growth. Set up and stream tournaments with influencers and power fans.
- Establish and assure adherence to budgets, schedules, and overall marketing plan.
- Fluent in Mandarin
- 2+ yrs of experiences managing a free-to-play midcore mobile in China
- Strong project management skills
- Comfortable working under tight deadlines
- Enjoys working in a small team environment
Why you want to work here
At nWay, we’re passionate about games and we’re always looking for talented individuals who share that same drive. We’re a small startup defined by a very collaborative, lean and laid back culture where everyone just wants to get things done. Our office is located in the heart of San Francisco and we’re conveniently located near BART, Muni and Caltrain. We also offer medical, dental, vision insurances, HSA, FSA and Commuter options, and a snack room!
Contact us at HR@nway.com