Director of Marketing
nWay is currently looking for a Director of Marketing to help work on our new game. This position reports directly to the CEO and works alongside the other department heads to ensure that we make the best products possible. As a Director of Marketing, you will be ensuring the overall success of the marketing, events, public relations and social media visibility for nWay. We are looking for a seasoned professional with creative mind and experienced eye towards ROI targets who can translate business objectives into strategies and project plans. This position is based in our headquarters in downtown San Francisco.
- Create the overall product marketing strategy and lead the execution of the go-to-market programs which can include partnerships, marketing, social media, events, promotions, public relations, and community development.
- Provide insights into Key developments in the media, creative, social and community marketing landscape that will help shape the go-to-market and overall marketing strategy
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts qualified audience to our game
- Define and oversee nWay’s social media and public relations strategy to expand nWay’s presence to players
- Conduct strategic analysis for the global gaming market landscape, competitive intelligence of target markets and due diligence of potential partners
- Provide constant and consistent feedback in terms of platform trends, competitive activities, and consumer trends
- Work with the team to determine the overall marketing investment levels and activities
- Work closely with user acquisition to identify and grow our user base and the presence of our game through marketing, social and public relations
- Support partner relationship management and reporting to key personnel on marketing, social, promotions and public relations efforts.
- Minimum 6 to 8 years of experience in game marketing and content creation.
- Marketing in video gaming and/or related creative industry.
- Experience with online/mobile products and distribution.
- Passionate about video games and IP of Power Rangers.
- Passion for the latest consumer marketing trends, insight, research, and technologies.
- Track record of successful product launches.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to take ideas and run with them through to the finish.
- Strong execution skills with experience leading cross functional teams to deliver exceptional results.
- Strong planning and project management skills.
- Strong understanding of KPI analysis and modeling.
- Technical understanding of business planning, such as budgeting and forecasting.
- Ability to communicate complicated ideas in a clear and succinct manner that motivates listeners.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Why you want to work here
At nWay, we’re passionate about games and we’re always looking for talented individuals who share that same drive. We’re a small startup defined by a very collaborative, lean and laid back culture where everyone just wants to get things done. Our office is located in the heart of San Francisco and we’re conveniently located near BART, Muni and Caltrain. We also offer medical, dental, vision insurances, FSA and Commuter options, and a snack room!
Contact us at HR@nway.com