nWay is currently looking for a Project Manager to help work on our Power Rangers Mobile Game. As Project Manager, you will be the key to keeping the company and it’s employees on track. This position reports directly to Product Manager and works alongside the other department heads to ensure that we make the best products possible. This position is based in our headquarters in downtown San Francisco.
- Work with the team to develop documentation: including scopes of work, project plans, project definition, contact/status reports
- Manage schedules, meeting facilitation, key deliverables, team expectations, and timing for assigned projects
- Collaborate with multiple other teams and Product Management staff in managing projects
- Provide risk mitigation related to scope and quality by communicating a clear description of problems and potential solutions to senior staff
- Manage internal project meetings
- Help manage localization with our outside vendors
- Work with QA to ensure release stability and quality
- Supervise internal review, approval, presentation preparation and presentation/delivery
- Ensure accurate trafficking of deliverables to key stakeholders
- Materially contribute to project deliverables where appropriate
- Ensure needed approvals and sign-offs obtained on all deliverables
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent required
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in a project management or related role
- Minumum 1+ year of working on a live product
- Knowledge of the free-to- play game industry
- Has worked with an in-house development team
- Strong project management skills
- Strong PowerPoint presentation skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and results oriented.
- Ability to travel for key stakeholder meetings.
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience working in Jira
- Love of the Power Rangers
Why you want to work here
At nWay, we’re passionate about games and we’re always looking for talented individuals who share that same drive. We’re a small startup defined by a very collaborative, lean and laid back culture where everyone just wants to get things done. Our office is located in the heart of San Francisco and we’re conveniently located near BART, Muni and Caltrain. We also offer medical, dental, vision insurances, FSA and Commuter options, and a snack room!
Contact us at HR@nway.com