Community Manager (Part-Time)
nWay is looking for a part-time Community Manager to help with community management and social media marketing for its flagship videogames Power Rangers: Legacy Wars and Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid. The goal is to maintain and strengthen community morale and fandom for the games. This is a remote contractor position that requires commitment of up to 24 hours per week.
- Promote major game updates on social media to the community and drive anticipation and engagement
- Brainstorm social media posts — both text and images — and contribute to building monthly social media editorial calendars
- Track and report social media metrics and community sentiment to management and stakeholders
- Encourage the community to generate content and promote such content on social media
- Monitor and provide responses to LiveOp issues or in-game concerns
- Identify and maintain relationships with influencers and content creators for special updates
- In- depth experience with major social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Experience managing a community in video games or related industry.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Some experience with concept creation for marketing assets
- Understanding of mobile games and their communities and/or a player themselves
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Pro
- Familiarity with the Power Rangers IP
- Background or knowledge of esports
Contact us at HR@nway.com