Community Manager – Token
San Francisco, CA or Remote
We’re looking for a self-starting community-building professional to contribute to the launch and growth of a new, unannounced utility token for an NFT marketplace. If you are ready to own and run a community and you are interested in web3, DeFI, DAOs, NFTs, and utility tokens, we’ve got the right position for you.
You will be responsible for building and growing a utility token community across Discord and Telegram, and across the globe. As the resident in-house community expert, you will run everything end-to-end, from overall strategy to execution to analysis in the pursuit of community growth and health.
What You’ll Do.
- Develop a deep understanding of general tokenomics for utility tokens, particularly those designed for NFT marketplaces, including earning and staking mechanics
- Create a vision and strategy for token community growth, including acquisition, engagement, retention, and referrals
- Define growth-oriented KPIs, build a performance-tracking dashboard, and analyze and report out on progress at least weekly
- Manage the planning, scheduling, promotion, execution, and optimization of key community events on Discord and/or Telegram
- Engage as the consummate ambassador, educator, and evangelist of the utility token for your community
- Manage a team of regional token community managers, staying in coordination 24/7 around the globe
- Monitor and stay current with leading edge of Discord and Telegram community growth trends and techniques
- Source content from internal and external copywriters, editors, graphic designers, and producers in support of growth-driving community events.
Who You Are.
- Functional: 2+ years experience as a Community Manager on Discord or Telegram, with a minimum server of 15,000 members, preferably for a cryptocurrency or blockchain-based startup
- Industry: personal and professional experience in web3, DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and marketplaces, with knowledge of top aggregators and tier-1 and 2 crypto-exchanges
- Creating Great Content: you use the best tools and practices (e.g., GIFs, infographics, video clips, etc.) to create content that drives engagement and virality
- Engaging Others: you understand the art of asking questions, encouraging feedback, creating memes, and establishing community norms, language, and traditions
- Relationship-Building: it’s not just growth, it’s strength; you empower others in the community to strengthen bonds between community members
- Creativity on the Fly: you’re fast with new concepts and ideas, and eager to always “try something new” in pursuit of growth and optimization
- Problem-solving and Analytics: you use data, regularly, to improve.
Why you want to work here.
At nWay, we’re passionate about games and we’re always looking for talented individuals who share that same drive. We’re a small startup defined by a very collaborative, lean and laid back culture where everyone just wants to get things done. Our office is located in the heart of San Francisco and we’re conveniently located near BART, Muni and Caltrain. We also offer medical, dental, vision insurances, FSA and Commuter options, and a full stocked snack room!
Contact us at HR@nway.com