San Francisco, CA
nWay is looking for a Community Manager to help attract and engage fans of our growing portfolio of blockchain games. If you have a passion for play-to-earn games, understand the Metaverse, and experience in growing gaming communities from the ground up, then you are a great fit for this role.
- Promote game launch and major updates on social media to the community and drive anticipation and engagement
- Interact with players via Discord and Telegram
- Brainstorm social media posts and build monthly social media editorial calendars
- Track and report social media metrics and community sentiment to management and stakeholders
- Encourage the community to generate content and promote such content on social media
- Be the first line of Customer Support for any in-game issues
- Identify and maintain relationships with influencers and content creators for special updates.
- In-depth admin experience with managing gaming forums, including Discord servers
- In-depth experience with major social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- Experience managing a community in videogames with a deep understanding of games and their player communities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Some experience with concept creation for marketing assets.
- Passion for play-to-earn games, NFTs, and the Metaverse
- Admin experience with Telegram groups
- Experience growing PC MMO communities.
Contact us at HR@nway.com