San Francisco, CA or Remote
nWay is looking for a Graphic Engineer to join our client engineering team. This role will focus on rendering pipeline and graphics frameworks on top of the Unity Engine. You will work closely with technical artists and client engineers to define an architectural vision and ensure that all code reinforces the conceptual integrity of that vision. You will collaborate on game features to deliver graphics based solutions for a variety of different gameplay and behavior.
- Help implement and test high quality 3d rendering techniques as well as post effects.
- Develop clean, efficient, and well tested code to help with the final look and feel of the game.
- Debug, profile, and optimize CPU and GPU code to help with overall performance.
- Help optimize packaging, memory, and disk usage for current and future projects.
- Research cutting-edge graphics technologies for Unity and help implement them in game.
- Help technical artists solve issues with shader performance to optimize the final look and feel with the highest quality possible.
- 5+ years game development experience with at least one shipped product.
- Fluent in C++ or C#.
- Expertise in shader languages such as Cg or HLSL.
- Strong 3D math skills.
- Experience with C#, Max/Maya scripting, Python.
- Knowledge of Max/Maya, Z-Brush, Mudbox.
- Computer science or related degree.
- Experience with Unity.
- Experience developing mobile games.
- Experience developing or playing action games.
- Experience with code optimization.
- Experience with particle / effects systems.
Contact us at HR@nway.com