San Francisco, CA
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Build up organizational culture and employment branding by planning various activities and events etc.
- Convey the company values and cultures and make sure that employees embody them.
- Work closely with development team to support structuring and developing their respective teams and support agreed action plans
- Assist in undertaking all HR related tasks to ensure quality service for the support areas.
- Responsible for job analysis and evaluation, salary administration, analysis compensation surveys and obtain all necessary information to prepare compensation proposal and budgets.
- Create and distribute employment-related correspondence; e.g.) applications, forms, offer letters, and orientation materials as well as responsible for initiation of background investigations
- Provided HR-related recommendations to employees on a range of HR functions including HR programs, procedures, and the HR information system.
- Oversee and manage a performance review system that drives high performance.
- Managing the recruitment and selection process
- Take on special projects and assignments as requested.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration etc.
- Minimum 5 years of HR generalist, preferably in multinational company and game industry
- Proven working experience as HR Manager with experience working with remote teams and individuals
- Well-organized self-starter with initiative
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Ability to work independently under little guidance on several projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Contact us at HR@nway.com