Integrated Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA or Remote
The Integrated Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing the go-to-market plan for new game launches and major post-launch updates. The ideal candidate has a well-rounded mix of marketing experience across 1) product marketing, 2) marketing communications, and 3) creative services.
- [Planning] Develop go-to-market plans for new products and major updates, including identifying target audience and consumer insights, undertaking competitive analysis, defining positioning statement, and defining marketing mix and budget.
- [Coordination] Work closely across departments with the development team to execute go-to-market plans for new releases and key updates for live products.
- [Creative] Work with internal Art Team and external creative agencies to develop and optimize marketing assets, including both videos and statics, to support owned and paid channels. Responsibilities include drafting RFPs and creative briefs, meeting with User Acquisition and Social Media teams to understand creative performance and understand needs, provide creative direction and feedback to both internal and external video editors and graphic designers, monitor and manage each creative production project’s timeline and budget, and presenting rounds to management and stakeholders to gather feedback.
- [Platform Relations] Manage relationships with key platform owners (e.g., Apple, Google Play, PlayStation, Nintendo, Xbox) and lead pitching efforts for featuring and co-marketing support.
- [PR] Manage PR agency to maximize public exposure for both nWay’s games and corporate news.
- [Social/Community] Coordinate with Community Manager to 1) ensure social media and community outlets support the overall 360 campaign, and 2) outreach to influencers to promote games.
- [Promotions] Lead discussion and execution of tie-in promotions with marketing partners (e.g., hardware manufacturers, media companies, etc.) to co-promote games.
- [Licensing] Serve as the first marketing point of contact for licensors to coordinate marketing programs and ensure brand integrity.
- [Report & Analysis] Regularly present and report to key management and partners on marketing strategies, performance, and insights.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in digital consumer marketing in games (at either game companies or agencies)
- Team player with the ability to collaborate and interface with a wide range of partners both internally and externally
- Strong organization, multitasking, and project management skills with high attention to detail
- Creative — a good storyteller with a strong visual eye
- Independent and a self-starter
- Highly flexible without losing sight of the big picture and end goal
- Passion for games a strong plus
- Start-up experience is a strong plus
Contact us at HR@nway.com