Lead Producer (WWE Undefeated)
San Francisco, CA
nWay is currently looking for an experienced Lead Producer to own the development and planning on WWE Undefeated, alongside our content team. As the Lead Producer, you will lead a group of passionate developers and foster an inclusive culture where the team members can be creatively free with accountability within a highly collaborative environment. This position reports directly to the VP of Creative and works alongside the other department heads (including Engineering, Marketing, and Product) to ensure that we make the best products possible. This position is primarily focused on execution, planning, scheduling, and process implementation, as well as communication with external licensors and development partners.
- Be the chief product owner and lead the development and design planning
- Guide execution from concept to live and be accountable for milestone delivery and quality.
- Collaborate with company leadership and individual department heads to prioritize the development of new features, content, performance improvements, tools, and bug fixes.
- Partner with engineering, design, and art to scope and prioritize features, identify and resolve dependencies, and shepherd forward progress and uphold accountability.
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure clear goals are outlined for milestones and realized during development.
- Partner with Project Managers and production personnel to plan and drive content development and pipeline creation.
- Liaise with external licensors and partners.
- Create project roadmaps and block schedules that provide the team with clear visibility and line-of-sight on achieving future milestones.
- Partner with team leads to define and drive new development processes, refine existing processes, and enable the team to work smarter as the team size scales over time.
- Champion the team by building a strong culture of empowerment and self-accountability where creativity and self-direction flourish.
- Evangelize project vision internally within the team and externally with partner stakeholders.
- Lead weekly team meetings, milestone planning sessions, build reviews, playtests, brainstorms, feature kickoffs, and retrospectives.
- Gather and provide effective and constructive feedback to the team, providing suggestions and solutions for improvement when applicable.
- 5+ years experience as a Producer, Project Manager, Product Manager, or equivalent
- Experience designing features for F2P market
- Strong content production aptitude and experience working with content personnel, e.g. designers and artists.
- Experience driving cross-team projects and collaborating with cross-team personnel.
- Experience building and managing strong cross-discipline teams that are self-directing.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle and production processes; mastery of project management frameworks.
- Demonstrated ability to identify production risks and proactively mitigate them.
- Able to communicate effectively with engineering, art, design, audio, and QA.
- Demonstrates a love for Multiplayer action games
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of multiplayer mobile game trends
- Experience wearing many hats in a startup-like environment.
- Experience with Atlassian products; Jira and Confluence.
Contact us at HR@nway.com