Marketing Graphic Designer
San Francisco, CA or Remote
We are looking for a graphic designer to contribute to the launch and growth of a new, unannounced utility token for a NFT marketplace. If you love to create new visual identities from scratch and you are interested in DeFI, DAOs, NFTs, and utility tokens, we got the right position for you. You will be charged with creating the brand and visual identity, promotional campaigns and educational materials across social media and marketing channels for an upcoming utility token.
What You’ll Do.
- Produce visual designs for outreach campaigns, blog posts, social posts, industry reports, and other key token materials
- Ideate new creative and graphics in close collaboration with marketing, operations, and engineering teams
- Create and maintain guidelines and standards for how logos, typography, color palettes, and more should be used and displayed
- Coordinate with third-party exchanges and other partners for upcoming token listings
- Make critical design choices for the look and feel of the utility token.
Who You Are.
- Functional: a minimum of 3+ years in relevant graphic design roles for a startup, preferably for a cryptocurrency or blockchain-based startup
- Industry: personal and professional experience in web3, DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and marketplaces, with knowledge of top aggregators and tier-1 and 2 crypto-exchanges
- Fluent in Design Tooling: you’re in expert in all the relevant applications and tools, including Design Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Figma; this is your craft, and you’re quick and precise with the toolkit
- Comfortable with Motion Graphics: gaining fluency in motions graphics and tools, using visual effects, animation, and other cinematic techniques to bring your visual creations to life
- Flexibility of Style: you can bounce between various styles, including some lightweight illustration
- Communications: you are skilled in communicating cross-functionally across designers, marketers, and engineers; you can deliver compelling arguments around certain design choices
Why you want to work here.
At nWay, we’re passionate about games and we’re always looking for talented individuals who share that same drive. We’re a small startup defined by a very collaborative, lean and laid back culture where everyone just wants to get things done. Our office is located in the heart of San Francisco, and we’re conveniently located near BART, Muni and Caltrain. We also offer medical, dental, vision insurances, FSA and Commuter options, and a full stocked snack room!
Contact us at HR@nway.com