Marketing Lead – Token
San Francisco, CA or Remote
We’re looking for a self-starting community-building professional to contribute to the launch and growth of a new, unannounced utility token for an NFT marketplace. If you are ready to be a strategic marketing leader and lead community efforts and you are interested in web3, DeFI, DAOs, NFTs, and utility tokens, we’ve got the right position for you.
What You’ll Do.
- Launch and grow a new utility token for an NFT marketplace
- Develop and execute the token’s overall marketing strategy, starting with branding, community, social media, content and editorial, and digital marketing (PPC, influencers)
- Expand in-house and agency-led token marketing capabilities, including exchange partnerships and business development in H1 2022
- Hire and nurture a growing organization of token digital marketing specialists
- Build the company’s next-generation token marketing technology stack, evaluating external vendors and making build-vs-partner decisions in close collaboration with engineering
- Define, instrument, manage, and optimize a wholly-new token holder conversion funnel, from acquisition through to referral, managing all data flows
- Scale up token marketing operations to manage a multi-million dollar budget.
Who You Are.
- Functional: a minimum of 3+ years of crypto marketing experience, preferably for a utility token, NFT marketplace, or blockchain startup
- Industry: personal and professional experience in web3, DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and marketplaces, with knowledge of top aggregators and tier-1 and 2 crypto-exchanges
- Strategy; you are adept at juggling resources, capabilities, priorities, trade-offs, and returns to help a multi-million dollar budget, for maximum impact
- Community Lens; this isn’t a job solely about driving impressions; our token holder community is your asset, your army of mini-marketers to multiple our force and amplify our message
- Trend-Spotting; new methods and channels are ripe to explore; you’re fluent at running the “core” while experimenting to find the “new”.
Why you want to work here.
At nWay, we’re passionate about games and we’re always looking for talented individuals who share that same drive. We’re a small startup defined by a very collaborative, lean and laid back culture where everyone just wants to get things done. Our office is located in the heart of San Francisco and we’re conveniently located near BART, Muni and Caltrain. We also offer medical, dental, vision insurances, FSA and Commuter options, and a full stocked snack room!
Contact us at HR@nway.com