San Francisco, CA
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing the strategic marketing plan and executing on the plan, relating to our current games – including Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid and Power Rangers: Legacy Wars – and future titles. The ideal candidate has a well-rounded mix of marketing experience across product marketing, brand marketing and performance marketing (user acquisition).
- [Planning] Develop marketing plans for new products and major updates, including identifying target audience and consumer insights, undertaking competitive analysis, defining positioning statement, developing go-to-market plan, and defining marketing mix and budget.
- [Coordination] Work closely across departments with the development team to execute go-to-market plans for new releases and key updates for live products.
- [User Acquisition] Undertake direct media buys on Facebook, Google and ad networks and conduct continuous optimization to meet business objectives (e.g., maximize installs, return on ad spend, etc.)
- [Creative] Work with internal Art Team and external creative agencies to develop and optimize marketing assets, including both videos and statics, to support owned and paid channels.
- [Platform Relations] Manage relationships with key platform owners (e.g., Apple, Google Play, PlayStation, Nintendo, Xbox) and lead pitching effort for featuring and co-marketing support.
- [PR] Manage PR agency to maximize public exposure for both nWay’s games and corporate news.
- [Social/Community] Coordinate with Community Manager to 1) ensure social media and community outlets support overall 360 campaign, and 2) outreach to influencers to promote games.
- [ASO] Lead multivariate creative testing to optimize app store conversion.
- [Events] Partner with Community Manager in organizing live event attendance (e.g., esports tournaments, fan conventions, trade shows) to promote games.
- [Promotions] Lead discussion and execution of tie-in promotions with marketing partners (e.g., hardware manufacturers, media companies, etc.) to co-promote games.
- [Licensing] Serve as main marketing point of contact for licensors (e.g., Hasbro and Lionsgate) to coordinate marketing programs and ensure brand integrity.
- [Report & Analysis] Regularly present and report to key management and partners on marketing strategies, plans and findings
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in digital consumer marketing in games
- 2+ years of experience in marketing games
- User acquisition experience
- Ability to collaborate and interface with a wide range of partners both internally and externally
- Proven record of delivery results
- Possess strong organization, multitasking, and project management skills
- Passion for games a strong plus
- Start-up experience is a strong plus
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org