San Francisco, CA
nWay is currently looking for a Recruiter that can work closely with our hiring managers to identify talents for our open roles, build diverse pipelines and hire the top talent. You’ll be responsible for managing the recruiting process from start to finish. In addition, you’ll also improve the hiring process by streamlining it so that the hiring managers as well as the candidates have the best experience.
What You’ll Do.
- Manage full cycle recruiting from individual contributors to senior level roles.
- Work with hiring managers across all levels within the organization to create recruiting strategies and driving the hiring process.
- Ensure excellent candidate experience from beginning to end.
- Ensure hiring manager and team preparedness during the interview process and that interviews are conducted efficiently and professionally.
- Track pipeline data and insights to provide relevant updates to partners on all roles/projects supported.
- Educate and champion DEI hiring. Build strong diverse pipelines, source passive candidates while engaging with inbound applicants.
- Make hiring recommendations, share market trends, support events, and build strategy.
Who You Are.
- 2+ years of relevant recruitment experience.
- In-house recruiting experience or experience at an RPO is a must. Having experience with both is a bonus. Coming from a tech, gaming or high growth company is desired.
- Proven experience managing full cycle recruitment and building sourcing strategies.
- Strong relationship building with hiring managers with experience providing recruiting updates and driving results across an organization.
- Proven track record of engaging passive candidates, building diverse pipelines and providing inclusive candidate experiences.
- Possesses a data-driven mindset and approach to solving problems and drawing insights.
- Strong ability to juggle multiple priorities while staying flexible, organized, and humble.
- Experience with LinkedIn sourcing and other sourcing tools.
Why you want to work here.
At nWay, we’re passionate about games and we’re always looking for talented individuals who share that same drive. We’re a small startup defined by a very collaborative, lean and laid back culture where everyone just wants to get things done. Our office is located in the heart of San Francisco and we’re conveniently located near BART, Muni and Caltrain. We also offer medical, dental, vision insurances, FSA and Commuter options, and a full stocked snack room!
Contact us at HR@nway.com