San Francisco, CA
nWay is currently looking for a Sr. Producer to own our planning and development processes formobile titles, including Power Rangers: Legacy Wars. This position reports directly to the VP ofCreative and works alongside the other department heads (including Engineering, Marketing, andProduct) to ensure that we make the best products possible. This position is primarily focused onexecution, planning, scheduling, and process implementation, as well as communication withexternal licensors. This position is based in our headquarters in downtown San Francisco.
- Manage or assist in the planning and development process for all of nWay’s games.
- Work with company leadership and individual department heads to prioritize the development of new features, content, performance improvements, tools, and bug fixes.
- Manage schedules, meeting facilitation, key deliverables, and team expectations
- Liaise with external licensors and partners.
- Supervise internal review, approval, presentation preparation and presentation/delivery.
- Track team performance and product quality and drive schedule/feature adjustments with other departments.
- Provide risk mitigation related to scope of work and quality by communicating a clear description of problems and potential solutions to senior staff.
- Manage existing Production team.
- 5+ years experience as a Producer, Project Manager, Product Manager, or equivalent
- Experience in mobile production
- Experience in console production
- Specialty in specific discipline, such as Art or Engineering
- Passion for and extensive knowledge in the game industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with JIRA
- Demonstrates a love for Action or Fighting games
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of multiplayer mobile game trends
Contact us at email@example.com