Sr. Product Manager, nWayPlay
San Francisco, CA or Remote
nWay is currently looking for a Senior Product Manager to manage and further develop nWayPlay, our platform for play-to-earn games and a marketplace for game-related NFTs. The ideal candidate has worked with cross-functional teams to define business goals and translate those goals into product requirements and design specifications. The individual must be data-driven and result-focused and must competently render user data into actionable insights to be applied to ensure product optimization and ultimately commercial success of the site.
- Be the product leader for nWayPlay, to grow engagement and revenue by innovating the platform experience
- Define and update short-term & long-term product roadmap.
- Collaborate and execute on a focused, user-centric, metrics-driven product roadmap that delivers on strategic objectives and aligns with a long-term vision.
- Lead cross-functional teams to define product specifications, establish milestones, and direct the development, implementation, and evolution of new features and optimizations
- Identify new growth opportunities through quantitative research, UX studies, and reviews of industry standard methodologies.
- Develop business cases for potential roadmap items to determine ROI and viability factoring cost, resources, and return.
- Manage prioritization and communication of initiatives to key stakeholders. This includes weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual planning and sprint plans.
- Listen to customer feedback and ensure high quality rollouts with strong user engagement and customer satisfaction.
- 4-7+ years of product management experience
- 3+ years of software platform experience
- 1+ years of web3 experience
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and decision-making skills. Able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and formulate effective action plans to resolve issues.
- Stakeholder management skills to work successfully with engineering and design to ensure that functionality is delivered on time and with best quality in the market
- Comfortable with and adaptable to change. We work in an innovative fast-growth environment where products and processes evolve rapidly.
- Passion for emerging blockchain gaming and NFT trends
- Strong understanding of mobile F2P games
- Experience working with a remote development team
- Previous startup experience
Why you want to work here
At nWay, we’re passionate about creating meaningful entertainment through real games with digital ownership and we’re always looking for talented individuals who share that same drive. We’re a small startup defined by a very collaborative, lean and laid back culture where everyone just wants to get things done. Our office is located in the heart of San Francisco and we’re conveniently located near BART, Muni, SF Ferry and Caltrain. We also offer medical, dental, vision insurances, FSA and commuter options. Most importantly, we do our best to keep everyone’s belly full with a fully stocked snack room plus office lunches!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org